1. Take I-20/59 into Birminhgam.
2. Stay straight on I-20/59, heading towards Gadsden/Atlanta.
3. Merge right as you drive through the city and take the HWY 31/280 Exit (the Red Mountain Expressway).
4. Merge to the center lane traveling south on HWY 280/31. 5. In about 1 minute, you will pass the 4th Avenue Exit.
6. In about 30 seconds, you will pass the 8th Avenue Exit.
7. You will pass the 21st Avenue Exit in another minute.
8. You will pass the Mountain Brook/Sylacauga Exit in another minute.
9. In approximately 20 seconds, take the Homewood/Rosedale Drive Exit to your right.
10. Merge into the left lane, look to your left and our store is the first building with a large marquee sign facing the highway.
11. Pass our building 50 feet and at the traffic light, turn left onto 19th Street.
12. Make a left at the four-way stop onto 27th Avenue. Becker Animal Clinic is at this corner
13. Go one block and see our sign on the left. 14. Turn left onto 19th Place, go up the hill past the dead-end sign and you will be in our parking lot.
Rick Bragg in the Movies
Purchase the DVD of Alabama’s Rick Bragg: Out of the Dirt, including much bonus footage not seen in the original documentary.
Listen in on distinguished Alabamaians, local friends and family tell inside tales on Rick as a child and award-winning best-selling author. Rick also gives his life’s philosophy in many scenes. Find out about his mother’s poetry; hear his aunt tell of dressing him as a girl when he was a tot. If ever there was a priceless gift, this is it.
You may order the two DVD (22.95) set through our secure, encrypted link Here
We also have signed copies of every edition of every Rick Bragg title ever written. You may view those by Clicking Here