1. Take HWY 31 North into Homewood, driving approximately 10 minutes and passing Brookwood Medical Center on your right.
2. As you come into Homewood, continue straight on HWY 31 and you will pass Piggly Wiggly grocery store on your left and a Chevron on your right.
3. You will pass the Region's building on your left and come to the last traffic light before the road turns into the expressway (Merchants Walk Shopping Center will be on your left).
4. Take a left at the traffic light onto 28th Avenue.
5. At the first intersection (note: there is no stop sign, but there is an Arby's) make a right onto 19th Place.
6. Drive to the stop sign at the end of the block.
7. You will see our sign. 8. Go straight, up the hill, past the dead end sign and you will be in our parking lot.
Rick Bragg in the Movies
Purchase the DVD of Alabama’s Rick Bragg: Out of the Dirt, including much bonus footage not seen in the original documentary.
Listen in on distinguished Alabamaians, local friends and family tell inside tales on Rick as a child and award-winning best-selling author. Rick also gives his life’s philosophy in many scenes. Find out about his mother’s poetry; hear his aunt tell of dressing him as a girl when he was a tot. If ever there was a priceless gift, this is it.
You may order the two DVD (22.95) set through our secure, encrypted link Here
We also have signed copies of every edition of every Rick Bragg title ever written. You may view those by Clicking Here