1. Travel East on 3rd Avenue North to the Red Mountain Expressway (HWY 31/280) and merge into center lane.
2. In about 1 minute, pass the 4th Avenue Exit.
3. In about another 30 seconds, pass the 8th Avenue Exit.
4. In about another 45 seconds, pass the 21st Avenue Exit.
5. In about another 30 seconds, pass the Mountain Brook/Sylacauga Exit.
6. Take the next exit, the Homewood/Rosedale Drive Exit.
7. Merge into the left lane, look to your left and you will see our building, the first building on the left. We have a large marquee sign
8. Pass our building about 40 feet and at the traffic light, turn left onto 19th Street.
9. Make a left at the four-way stop onto 27th Ave.(Note: you will see Becker Animal Clinic)
10. Drive one block and you will see our sign on the left.
11. Turn left into our parking lot.
Rick Bragg in the Movies
Purchase the DVD of Alabama’s Rick Bragg: Out of the Dirt, including much bonus footage not seen in the original documentary.
Listen in on distinguished Alabamaians, local friends and family tell inside tales on Rick as a child and award-winning best-selling author. Rick also gives his life’s philosophy in many scenes. Find out about his mother’s poetry; hear his aunt tell of dressing him as a girl when he was a tot. If ever there was a priceless gift, this is it.
You may order the two DVD (22.95) set through our secure, encrypted link Here
We also have signed copies of every edition of every Rick Bragg title ever written. You may view those by Clicking Here