1. Traveling North on I-65, take the Lakeshore Drive Exit.
2. Make a right onto Lakeshore Drive.
3. Drive East on Lakeshore Drive for approximately five minutes (passing Samford University on your left and Homewood High School on your right)
4. Move to the right lane and take Highway 31, North.
5. Head North on Highway 31 for approximately five minutes (passing Piggly Wiggly on your left and Chevron on your right).
6. After you pass the eight story Region's building on your left, you will come to the last traffic light before the road turns into the expressway (Merchants Walk Shopping Center will be on your left).
7. Take a left at the traffic light onto 28th Avenue.
8. Turn right at the first intersection, Benjamin Moore is on the left (note: there is no stop sign at 19th Place).
9. Drive 1 block and follow our sign up the incline into our parking lot.
Rick Bragg in the Movies
Purchase the DVD of Alabama’s Rick Bragg: Out of the Dirt, including much bonus footage not seen in the original documentary.
Listen in on distinguished Alabamaians, local friends and family tell inside tales on Rick as a child and award-winning best-selling author. Rick also gives his life’s philosophy in many scenes. Find out about his mother’s poetry; hear his aunt tell of dressing him as a girl when he was a tot. If ever there was a priceless gift, this is it.
You may order the two DVD (22.95) set through our secure, encrypted link Here
We also have signed copies of every edition of every Rick Bragg title ever written. You may view those by Clicking Here