1. Take Parkway East to I-59.
2. Take I-59 towards Birmingham.
3. You will be driving for approximately 9 minutes as you begin to see signs for the Carraway Blvd. and HWY 280/31(Red Mountain Expressway) exits.
(NOTE: these exits will follow the Tallapoosa St. and 31st Street exits)
4. Merge right and follow the signs for HWY 280/31. 5. Merge into the center lane of HWY 280/31. 6. You will pass the 4th Avenue Exit in about one minute.
7. Pass the 8th Avenue Exit in about 30 seconds.
8. In another minute, you will pass the 21st Avenue Exit.
9. You will pass the Mountain Brook/Sylacauga Exit in a minute.
10. In approximately 20 seconds, take the Homewood/Rosedale Drive Exit.
11. Merge into the left lane, look to your left and you will see our store, the first building on the left with a large marquee sign facing the highway.
12. Pass our building 50 feet and at the traffic light, turn left onto 19th Street.
13. Make a left at the four-way stop onto 27th Avenue. Becker Animal Clinic is at this corner.
14. Go one block and see our sign on the left.
15. Turn left onto 19th Place, up the hill, past the dead-end sign into our parking lot.
Rick Bragg in the Movies
Purchase the DVD of Alabama’s Rick Bragg: Out of the Dirt, including much bonus footage not seen in the original documentary.
Listen in on distinguished Alabamaians, local friends and family tell inside tales on Rick as a child and award-winning best-selling author. Rick also gives his life’s philosophy in many scenes. Find out about his mother’s poetry; hear his aunt tell of dressing him as a girl when he was a tot. If ever there was a priceless gift, this is it.
You may order the two DVD (22.95) set through our secure, encrypted link Here
We also have signed copies of every edition of every Rick Bragg title ever written. You may view those by Clicking Here